AvenGuard™ Protective Packaging
Too often, inferior packaging is used in applications that result in failures (moisture penetration, rips and tearing) that are not only expensive but have the potential to harm the reputation of your brand.
AvenGuard™ protective packaging products are manufactured on state-of-the-art equipment with high-grade polymers. The result is a dimensionally stable, UV resistant, highly durable coated woven protection that stands up to the toughest of conditions.
Whether it’s protecting lumber wrap, steel coils, engineered wood or crated goods, AvenGuard™ is designed to keep the integrity of your products (and your brand) throughout transportation, storage, and inspection.
AvenEx offers custom solutions such as micro-perforating, advanced slip resistant coatings and many other innovative treatments to suit your individual requirements.
- Available in widths up to 150″, 3.8m
- Our protective packaging specifically designed to protect against, moisture, bad weather, handling related abrasion, transit damage, mold and mildew.
- UV stabilized multi-layered design provides excellent tear strength, puncture resistance and prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Dimensionally stable product ensures your packaging maintains its shape in all weather conditions.
- Reinforced staple strips increase staple hold strength and reduce pull outs during transportation and handling.
- All-weather flexibility -AvenGuard™ products maintain pliability and optimal performance in a wide range of temperatures.
- Modern manufacturing equipment produces flat uniform reinforcing tapes. Providing a consistent smooth surface with fewer gaps between tapes.
- Fully integrated manufacturer offering superior protection globally. We make what we sell!
- Recommended for kiln dried lumber/timber, engineered wood products, plywood, osb, treated wood, crated goods and other specialty applications.